Words matter on the web. Images inspire — words move people to action. Smart copy means more clicks, more contact and better bottom-line results. What copywriting service does your business need?
On-page SEO will help you with organic search results. On-page SEO’s goal is to provide cues to Google so the bots understand what your page is about. Starting with keywords and phrases, I will write content so Google, Bing and Yahoo can accurately assess your website content and display your pages to your audience.
Is your website under-performing? Before you commit time and resources to a website refresh, a content audit will identify what content is working and what’s not. And whether an update is worth the money.
This no-obligation objective audit of your site content includes a list of recommendations for your written content, usability for your visitors, and messaging.
- Copy writing assessment: A review of existing web copy with general guidelines and recommendations (Note: editing copy is not included in this assessment)
- Messaging review: Does your copy clearly convey the messages your customers want/need to hear?
- Review of page elements that make your website appealing to your customers
- Usability assessment
- A review of your keywords with suggestions for improved SEO results
When your website is not performing to your expectations, you need new content. This is where a content refresh can help you. The process for a refresh is similar to the process for creating new website content with one exception. I’ll review your existing content. We’ll keep what’s good and pitch what’s not. We’ll uncover your important messages and clearly convey the benefits of your products or services.
Content marketing helps you attract new customers or support existing customers by giving them valuable and relevant information about your products or services. Two of the biggest challenges facing business today are creating engaging content (36%) and creating enough content (21%). Here’s how I can help:
- Identify your most effective marketing channels
- Create a promotion strategy for your marketing content
- Create content (posts) to attract your customers and boost your visibility in search
How often you create and promote content will depend on your audience and the goals you have for your content marketing. Depending on your budget and your markets’ demands, we can create content on a weekly or monthly basis.
The added benefit of content marketing is that you will do better in organic search results by adding fresh content to your website and by addressing key questions, concerns and interests of your customers.
If you’re launching a website, a product or a business and you’re unsure how to write your content or even what to say… this service is for you. Through the content development process we will:
- Clarify your business and website goals
- Create the right tone and voice for your website
- Identify your audience
- Articulate your messaging
Then, I’ll write for you – in a draft or bullets first and then a final copy. All website copy will be submitted in a Word document.