Website Content Audits – Learn Why Your Website is Underperforming
Have you noticed a drop-off in site visitors? Maybe the phone has stopped ringing. It might be time for a website content refresh.
But before you commit time and resources to a website rewrite, a content and copy audit will identify content that’s working and content that is not. And whether an update is worth the money.
This no-obligation objective audit of your site content will includes a list of recommendations to improve navigation, search engine optimization, usability, readability, messaging and written content.
- Copy writing assessment: A review of existing web copy with general guidelines and recommendations (Note: Editing copy is not included in this assessment)
- Messaging review: Does your copy clearly convey the right messages?
- Review of page elements that make your website appealing to your customers
- Assessment of the usability & functionality of your website layout and design with recommended improvements
- Keyword analysis: A review of your keywords with suggestions for improved SEO results
What will it cost?
A content audit is $500